“The Amplification of Souls” will be part of the Radio Cona Program III, to be broadcasted on August 3 2016.
FM exhibition radioCona Program III
Aug 3, 2016: 12am – 6am
WGXC 90.7-FM: Hands-on Radio
90.7-FM and wgxc.org
Wave Farm Radio
wavefarm.org 1620-AM | Simulcast mid-6 a.m. and Saturdays on WGXC 90.7-FM.
Wave Farm Radio and WGXC 90.7-FM are pleased to present a rebroadcast of “FM exhibition radioCona:0.2425.” This five part durational series was originally broadcast on 88.8MHz, February 28 – March 3, 2016 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. In a Wave Farm reprisal, the works will air at midnight every night August 1 – 5, 2016. The first six hours of each program will broadcast WGXC 90.7-FM; each program will be streamed in its total duration on Wave Farm Radio (wavefarm.org/listen.)
FM exhibition radioCona Program III (Duration: 07:02 hrs)
1. Samo Kutin “Zvočni zapisi – Kot filmski negativ izpostavljen močnemu soncu”
2. Boštjan Perovšek Mrmranje “tokov”
3. Gilles Aubry “The Amplification of Souls”
4. Emeka Ogboh “Lagos Soundscapes selection
5. Simohammed Fettaka “La révolution de dimanche (The Sunday Revolution)”
6. Georg Klein “Le Due Forze di Taranto”
7. Anna Raimondo “In Between”
8. Christopher DeLaurenti “Fit the Description (Ferguson, 9-13 August 2014)”
9. Raed Yassin “CW tapes”
10. Justin Bennett “The Well”
11. Jacob Kirkegaard “Ears of the Other”
13. WR “Border Sounds”
14. Francisco Lopez “HMSN”
Program I selections.
Program II selections curated by Eric Leonardson.
Program III selections curated by Elena Biserna.
Program IV selections curated by Francisco Lopez.
Program V selections curated by Irena Pivka, Jasmina Založnik, Brane Zorman.
radioCona, produced by CONA, launched in 2008, is a platform that uses the radio frequency space in art contexts. FM frequency is understood as public space, explored from different perspectives and mediated through artworks audiobooks, programming and exhibitions. radioCona is intervention into public space. More information at http://www.radiocona.si/.
A very special thanks to Brane Zorman for his efforts in making this rebroadcast possible.